Clairol — age defy 6g light golden brown permanent hair colour
I used the Age Defy 6G Light golden brown on my hair on 21/10/2018. I have used Clairol before, but was hoping to go a lighter shade, as my current hair color is mahogany brown.
The hair color had no effect on my hair at all - and my greys are not even covered - it says on the packet 100% advanced grey coverage.
I was extremely disappointed with the result and would like to be refunded.
The product code was [protected], Prod 04/18
More Clairol Complaints & Reviews
- Clairol Nice'n Easy Foam - unpredicatable results
- Clairol - mis-leading customers
- Clairol - hair color
- Clairol - nice'n easy
- Clairol Inc - awful experience
- Clairol - clairol age defy
- Clairol - nice n easy medium ash blonde 8a
- Clairol - demi permanent colour grows out and not washes out as advertised
- Proctor and Gamble /Clairol - wrong color in package
- Clairol - root touch-up color blending gel