City Of Tshwanepower outage

M

Ref 428 1/9/217 I am very dissapointed and disgusted by the service offered by tshwane manucipality. I logged a call days ago, but no one is attending to the call. Everytime I call doing a follow up I get the same response that the call is assigned to a technician. Its been a week now without electricity and we not getting any help from the manucipality. This kind of service is unacceptable.

• Du
    Duduza Jan 19, 2017

My name is Dudu residing at 66 lynn road. We haven't got power since tuesday and I've been trying to reach the municipality to assist since but the phone is never answered. May you please assist.

This is not the first time we experience something like this, we were never assisted even from the last time 18 August 2016 until we dragged someone from rosslyn depo to fix the problem. Our account is always up to date but we get this.

Please assist, I have a baby in the house and cannot survive without power.

Dudu Masemula. Ref 535