CIC CE Credit Reportunauthorized credit card transaction

K

I do not recall or know the website;however, I checked transactions on my card and it showed on 11/22/08 a CIC CE Report transaction was charged to my card without my consent. It also look like they tried before the 11/22/08 on 11/4/08 to do a transaction and funds were not there. I repeat: " I did not give this card authorization to do anytype of transaction on my card". Please if possible get me assistance or suggest what should be done ASAP!!!

• Da
    DarkReign2021 Nov 24, 2008

I was charged 14.95 to my account. I did sign up, but I never confirmed the account and they went ahead and charged me even though my account was never activated. It's strange that you've never been there, but you're best bet is to just play along like you did.

Here's what you do:

Call [protected] and opt for the cancel option. Give the rep your name and the credit card number that they billed. They'll try and offer you a chance to keep your account that is assumingly there and view your report. Just tell them you want to cancel the account so you aren't billed again. They may or may not offer a refund (A lot of people complain they don't, but they did refund me.) but you'll at least be exempted from future billings if all goes through like they promised.

• Er
    Eruc Dec 01, 2008

These ### holes did it to me to

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices