The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chrpay.com / Ducforceide — they charged me for nothink
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went onto this site http://download-zzz.com I saw that I have to pay a 3day trial for £2.95 which i thought was cheap. I entered my card details and then it came up with the secure payment option where you have to put your email and password in, and on this box I noticed that it was gonna charge me £41. so I cancelled it. But then, I checked my statement online, and statement says, that chrpayChrpay.com/ducforceide
GB 41.00, taken out £26.10. so i want this company checked out and my money refunded as it has stuffed me right over. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com does anyone know who else i can speak or email to about this?
More Chrpay.com / Ducforceide Complaints & Reviews
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - Unauthorised Transactions
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - illegal transaction
- Chrpay.com - Triple billing / no service
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - unauthorised transaction
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - SCAM
- Chrpay.com - Unauthorised Transaction
- Chrpay.com / Pnra 12024369063 - an anti virus company claiming to be afflilated with microsoft and scaring me into believeing that my computer was in danger.
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - Fraud transaction - Credit card charged