Chrpay.com / Ducforceidethey charged me for nothink

I went onto this site http://download-zzz.com I saw that I have to pay a 3day trial for £2.95 which i thought was cheap. I entered my card details and then it came up with the secure payment option where you have to put your email and password in, and on this box I noticed that it was gonna charge me £41. so I cancelled it. But then, I checked my statement online, and statement says, that chrpayChrpay.com/ducforceide
GB 41.00, taken out £26.10. so i want this company checked out and my money refunded as it has stuffed me right over. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com does anyone know who else i can speak or email to about this?

• Ra
    Randy4u Oct 20, 2009

My experience dealing with CHRPay.com/ducforceide wasn't so bad as I first thought. I couldn't find software on my computer after purhasing it and found out how to download and install it only after having a talk with tech support... cannot say this is what I expected but the program is still on my computer and it works properly and that's what I need...