Christopher & Banksreturns

S Sep 29, 2019 Review updated:

I received a 10.00 of coupon, I forgot to take it when I purchased. I went back the following day, with receipt, and all purchases with tags still attached. I told the cashier I want to use my 10.00 off so I would just return and rebuy. She said I could not return and rebuy. I had paid cash and said why. She said it could not be used on previous purchases. I explained again the situation, she said she could not let me buy them again and use the coupon. So by doing this you lost my almost $100.00 purchase and my sisters $89.00 purchase. And also lost future sales because it will be awhile, if ever, I go back into shop.

• Mi
    Misty Busch Jul 22, 2021

I understand you felt the need financially to close your stores. I don’t think you considered how much business you would loose due to having your call center in another country. They don’t know your products and NEVER have a Supervisor there. Or one that calls you back. It’s a huge issue!! I called twice in two days. Found out the time zone is exactly the same. Both times the CS agent could not help & I was told they had to have them call me back in 24-48 hours!! That is a joke!! I have never gotten a call back, or at least if they did call, there was NO message. Maybe the CS staff & Supervisors need educated better & the Supervisors should be there where they are needed.
    Instead of exchanging 2 pairs of jeans, looks like I will probably be returning my entire order!! I was given No other options by both CS Reps & they could not assist me in getting the correct items. If someone can call me & help with getting the correct items that would be great. If not, I guess after I receive the delayed 4th item I will have no choice!!
    I can’t promise I will order again, if I never get any assistance.I have always been a extremely loyal customer that the local store knew by name!! Laura & Staff, in the Derby, Ks store were great!!