Children's Place — return with receipt and tags
I went in to Children's place in Miami, FL on Flagler Street on 12/24/17. I took some shoes and a head band for exchange with receipt and tags. They stated because of store policies they were unable to exchange my purchases because it was passed the date of return. I wasn't asking for my money back simply just an exchange for bigger shoes (because they were too small on my daughter). The cashier was very unhelpful, like she had no idea what to say because she was afraid to say the wrong thing, then I asked for the manager and she shrugged her shoulders and said "sorry" can't do anything.
That's so wrong to treat any costumer that way. I worked in costumer service for many years and was always taught try and make sure the costumer leaves happy and to always find a solution, obviously Children's Place has a different idea and "policies". Very disappointed at Children's Place and the unhelpful staff.
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card
- Children's Place - shipment never arrived
- Children's Place - I made an online order and I still haven't received it, The Children's Place lost my order.
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - order cancelled
- Children's Place - consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
- Children's Place - issues with online orders
- Children's Place - customer service
- Children's Place - poor customer service
- Children's Place - security tag