Channel 7funeral adds

G

Funeral adds...Family members watching a movie trying to forget for a while they have a relative dying from some disease have these adds rammed down their throats 5 or 6 times in half an hour, have sum consideration for the suffering!

• Updated by Perthguy72 · Jul 23, 2018

Once offloaded in siberia place them on a train to the edge of the globe please push them off. Thankyou channel 7.

• Updated by suzanne nelsey · Nov 10, 2018

I am not happy about your News Readers not wearing Poppies, it is very important for tomorrow

• Anon Jan 04, 2009

You're right, the TV should've known how hurtful it was being.
    That's silly.
    You're silly.

Seriously, if you didn't want to hear it, you could've changed the channel.

• Ly
    Lyn and Kim Challands Feb 17, 2009

ATTENTION!! To the Chief Programmer of the 5pm slot weekdays.
    We have a one off request we would like ask of you.

PLEASE? TAKE M.A.S.H. OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL - or at least give it a ten year break, rather than just a Xmas holiday! GRR!

We honestly thought our luck had changed before Xmas you replaced it with “Home Improvement”! At least we haven’t seen every episode 48273653 times!

We could NOT believe our eyes when before Xmas we flicked across and discovered IT WAS THE FINAL EPISODE!!
    The next day, we stayed with seven and waited impatiently to see what we were in for…we nearly died when YOU STARTED IT FROM THE FIRST EPISODE AGAIN!? Nooooo!
    Are you joking? Is there NOTHING else to put on?
    Even “A Country Practice” repeats would have been better!!
    You lost us for the entire week and not just for that time slot.
    You insulted our intelligence and we have been fair by not complaining until now…or so AND NOW ITS BACK LIKE A STUPID GHOST with seven choosing to repeat the whole bloody boring show again! NOOO! It is sexist, politically incorrect, NOT FUNNY, and a complete smack in the face to all of the men and women who are risking (and losing) their lives RIGHT NOW all over the world!

I am from one of too many families who have to live with sons/daughter/friends/relatives at war. We don’t want to see War made light of at all, let alone in a ‘family friendly” timeslot!
    Please remove it once and for all for so many reasons and replace it with something UPLIFTING… NOW! We have ALL seen enough tragedy this year already, don’t you think???
    By the way, have you asked any VIETNAM or KOREAN Vets if they get a laugh out of this show? Sadly I know the answer through personal experience.

You are our favourite channel and apart from the ridiculous amount of ads in every single show (ok yes 7HD do seem to at least gives a little thought as to ad placement and yes I l know you have to pay for the shows) I bet MASH timeslots are cheap! haha

PLEASE TAKE MASH OFF THE AIR NOW! WE HATED IT THE FIRST, SECOND AND SEVENTH TIMES AROUND SO THIS IS LIKE TORTURE!

People say “well you don’t have to watch it” No, we don’t but…how many times can you handle people changing to another network due to ONE SHOW?
    The sad thing is we did simply change the channel.
    How many people are doing this at that time I wonder? You MUST be losing viewers by the droves by doing this. NONE of our friends like it... our Parents hate it...and as for kids...do you think they need another war show...let alone a dated/sexist one?
    R.I.P. M.A.S.H. you have had your day.
    Help us to remain your loyal viewers, and allow us to help you keep your viewers by this one simple change in a timeslot.
    As you will find out (if you check) I am not one of those people who EVER complain…to any media...this is a first for me…yes, I am THAT angry.
    Come on 7 TRY to move with the times...
    AT LEAST LOSE MASH!
    Lyn and Kim Challands
    [email protected]
    Mount Evelyn, Victoria 3796

• Ha
    HappyChild22 Jun 02, 2014

I would love to see something else in that slot! I can not believe it is rammed down our throats like that. Please, please put it on about 3AM, then those people that don't mind seeing it for the zillionth time, can still watch it!

• Gr
    Greg097 Aug 14, 2018

Why would you put on ultimate factories when you havent put on a afl game on sunday it is the australian sport . Just because its not a qld team . Absolute joke no wonder every ones goes to foxtel
    Why should i have to watch crappy amerian programs

• Pe
    Perthguy72 Aug 15, 2018

Id like channel 7 to send mel & dave on a one way trip to siberia and make sure to burn their passports. Thankyou.

• Ta
    Tai Pritchard Aug 15, 2018

I am not sure if you are aware but Harvey Norman ads are border line subliminal messaging, on Chanel 7mate, which as far as I am aware isn't exactly legal, also it is considered spam, which, like email spam will get people switching to watch another chanel

• De
    Destroyer of Worlds Aug 20, 2018

Why is Marvel's Agents of Shield on so late ?
    It used to be shown at 7.30 pm, now it's at around 10.30 pm on 7flix.
    Now I have to record it and watch it later.
    Please consider the fans of this show.
    ...

• Wo
    woods.c Aug 20, 2018

Young girl watching hockey on her phone, adult also likes hockey. Adult takes phone from young girl and tells her to go outside and play. This is a perfect example of an adult bullying a child. A practise which we are trying to stamp out.

• Ab
    Absolutely fedup Aug 20, 2018

Every time I want to recorded a program... you channel 7 need to put the finish timing right, if you can't? Then get rid of the unnecessary ads!!! I'm sick of missing the last 10-15 mins ending bit...like House Rules...people are really tired of adverts...it's all about greed...money

Sharron Conn Aug 20, 2018

I think it is terrible that channel 7 put house rules on at midday instead of a movie, there are a lot of people that look forward to the midday movie each day, elderly, disabled and people who can't get out of the house. If people want to watch house rules they can watch it at night or 7 plus, witch doesn't have movies on as yet.

Sam7744 Aug 20, 2018

Watching The lab rats with my 9yr old and ads for dating websites are on???!!???
    So inappropriate.
    Please clarify your as placement policy.

Sharon Northcott Aug 21, 2018

So very disappointed in the lack of coverage of the Winter Paralympics. After watching the Winter Olympics & enjoying, thought with the amount of publicity of how Channel 7 have it all was anticipating the same coverage. This is shameful & discriminative of you.
    You may not be proud of our Australians with disabilities but I am!

• Ba
    Barry Fraser Aug 21, 2018

Why are you having a delayed telecast of the Eagles and Bulldogs game. You are pathetic you put on rubbish programs when we could be watching AFL. Wake up. No wonder we watch Netflix. Barry Fraser 0419463254

• Ol
    olric Aug 21, 2018

Please ask your commentators and in particular Jim Wilson. to stop using the phrase "the old enemy". It is deeply offensive to Australians of British birth.
    It only really enforces my belief in the Australian inferiority complex with regard to Britain. I want to be a proud Australian but I struggle in the face of such bigotry.

• Ju
    Jurgen Hering Aug 21, 2018

The opening scene of the movie glorified the sexual abuse of a child by a teacher. Humour derived from sexual abuse of children is repugnant.
    Please reconsider screening such trash.

Safiya Lisa Aug 28, 2018

Women's Aerial commentator really needs a talking to .
    It's not all about her ( as we keep seeming to hear ) more importantly however the racial comment re the Chinese ladies tonight was absolutely disgraceful.
    So disappointed to hear this mind set in 2018 !

• Ri
    RichardFear Aug 28, 2018

Could you please cease commentary by Basil. I am sure he is a lovely guy, but he knows nothing about tennis and he is spoiling our viewing experience. He is re-hashing the obvious - you could greatly enhance your coverage by leaving it to the experts
    Thank you!

• Ca
    Carolyn H. Aug 29, 2018

I am deeply disappointed that advertising showing explicit sex scenes is being shown during the Olympic broadcast between 6:30 and 7pm - a time that in my home is peak family viewing time. (The program being promoted is Mrs Grey) I would have thought that Channel 7 would not partake in the sexualisation of our children.

• Mi
    Miazoe02 Sep 01, 2018

I live in Yanchep golf estate perth western australia. Ever since building our home 2 years ago we very rarely are able to get any channels. We get all the other free to air just no channel 7. Is there a way you could boost the reception up here as it feels like im living in the dark ages rather then perth metro.

• As
    Asht Sep 01, 2018

The Ultratune ads are highly offensive and do not comply with the AANA code of ethics- where advertising material should not use sexual appeal in an exploitative and derogatory way against a group of people - in this case women.
    This is extremely sexist and suggests women are completely stupid. You have lost me as a viewer.

• Ju
    Judy99999 Sep 06, 2018

Watching a tv show on Channel 7 is painful with ads almost every 10 minutes for approximately 3-4 minutes, as seen in last weeks episode of Liar. If you want to lose viewers your doing the right thing because I and many others refuse to watch this station.

Kezza Lee Sep 10, 2018

Why have you taken Doc Martin off the catch up, very poor!!!

JasmineT Oct 21, 2018

Im just wondering why you are dragging the AFL out I'm waiting to watch Resident Evil which is supposed to have started at 1030pm... its now 11pm and still AFL... how boring... if your not going to play the movie why not change your programing?

• Cl
    ClaireA-C Oct 27, 2018

How dare you interrupt my childs movie showing of despicable me on Sat 27/05/17 to show Schapelle bloody Corby, convicted drug dealer !!!, exiting Bali, who gives a shit!, disgusting!, shame on you Channel 7 😠

• Bl
    Blueyjohn Nov 12, 2018

What are you clowns doing????

Where is the "live" Cricket", Australia South Africa???

BTW Australia is 3 for!!!

• Su
    suzanne nelsey Nov 20, 2018

Very upset that your News readers are not wearing Poppies, it is a disgrace to the diggers that died

• Af
    Aflcoverage Nov 20, 2018

No coverage of any AFL game on a Sunday, Perth regional...even when there is only one game being played?????

• Ev
    Eveleigh Dec 11, 2018

Watching all together now 100 between each artist there was between 10 _ 14 ads this is absolutely ridiculous just as well it is the last show as I want watch it again

• Ne
    Netsgnut Jan 05, 2019

It is appalling that so little of the summer of cricket is available on free to air television. A short-sighted decision designed to get more Foxtel subscribers, but most of the Australian public (and so many kids) miss out. Disappointing.

• Br
    Brian T Wilson Jan 22, 2019

As a disabled person who really enjoys watching cricket on TV, and in particular the ODI games, I am really disappointed with Channel 7 not broadcasting these games.
    If you won't broadcast ODI games, please give the broadcast rights back to the Channel Nine network.

Kerri Maree Jan 23, 2019

Terrible. His voice is so boring. Have to watch cricket on mute.
    The English women is not much better, who thought she was a good idea?
    Too many women in your commentary trying to commentate on a male dominated sport. Stop shoving them in my face.

Johnathon kranberry Feb 11, 2019

Well you said big bash would be free to air on live TV yet most games aren't even on TV. I'm in Wa and the Perth games aren't even on TV.

• Ro
    Rosa Rosa Mar 20, 2019

I'd like to complain about the Facebook 7 News page showing the livestream of the Christchurch gunman as he goes to enter the Mosque. I thought it was particularly tasteless and insensitive to the victims and community at large experiencing the event.

• Ir
    Irragully Apr 09, 2019

Hi channel 7 Compassionate Add Scheduling

Please don't run a news bite or add about cancer awareness followed by an add from Leanne Odeh Funeral company. It does leave people facing cancer feeling like it's aimed at them. quite macabre !!
    Yes it is legal I suppose, but still none caring

• Wi
    Wilson6020 Jul 10, 2019

Disappointed about not giving Ash Barty the attention she deserves and continuing to broadcast Kyrgios game. Bet this wouldn't have happened if the Kyrgios was the no 1 male seed.

• Qu
    Quyn Sep 21, 2019

I love to watch the series of Border security but im sick of the ads. It looks like Im watching the Ads series and sometime bonus me a content of Border security :(( please do less advertising as normal then I can enjoy my TV time

• ______________________________ Dec 10, 2019

When are you going to give viewers new Christmas movies? Last year there were hardly any this year I got excited to see there were programmed but the excitement was short lived when I realised that I had already seen them all some multiple times. If you want to keep up your viewership then pick up your game. Next year I'll be watching Netflix.

• Ly
    Lynx318 therealone Dec 10, 2019

You have repeated first contestant 3 times now, sak your production crew! -5 Dec 2019

Sharon 351 Dec 29, 2019

Shame shame. Disgusting rude performances. The German performer and dancers were inappropriate and sexual. It's an absolute insult to Jesus, christians and Christmas. I am very disappointed you would allow such vulgar behaviour.
    Skimpy outfits and vulgar movements. Children and families watching. What were you thinking.

Keith_Sterile Jan 01, 2020

Don't want to hear women commentators in men's cricket. If I wanted to hear know nothing, know it all female cricket commentators I'd watch female cricket, but I don't. You know why?! Because it's fuckin boring and I don't want to hear annoying, idiot women. Fuck them off.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices