Cenlarmortgage

S

They took over my mortgage in July, 2015. What a joke. I took guardianship of my 2 year old grandson and had knee surgery which hurt us financially. We have a FHA Mortgage and through the Making your home affordable act, we completed that paperwork to apply for a Loan Modification. We were not going to vacate the home and leave the mortgage high and dry. We knew we just needed a little help.

Well, they raised our interest rate from 3.5% to 4.0%, if we are late, we have a late fee of $73, we made the 3 monthly payments in January, February and March (trial period) and the payments were only $200 less than our normal monthly payment. We are then approved for the modification. I then look at my credit report and they reported that I did not pay those months and 120 past due ON MY MORTGAGE! THAT IS ###. I paid every month. They call that making a home affordable.

I am in the process of filling out complaints to the reporting agencies, HUD, FHA, my State Senators and yes, President Obama. This is not affordable. It killed my husband and I and our credit. In fact, I had one of my credit cards just check our credit score and lower our credit limit now.

This company should not be in business and I will make a fuss about it.

S. Boysun