CEFCO Convenience Storesthe manager in big sandy, tx.

B

I stop to get change for my sons school lunches and I asked if they do cash back, the other girl working said with minimum $3 purchase and I grabbed a few items and went to checkout and and it wouldn't do the cash back. No problem. Went to the car to get a $100 bill out and the manager said she has to buy something when I had just bought items with my card. It wouldn't have made a difference to me but the attitude needs to go. The new employee was very kind. That store goes through more employees and I see why. Needs new management. I'll just go to the other stores here from now on.