Cedars-Sinai Medical Center — emergency services
On July 20, My 3 year old daughter had put a googly eye (plastic type material ) in her nose. We rushed to emergency services that night at 11.30 pm. We were attended by a nurse and she told us doctors there have right tools to get it out. After 3 hours of wait, one of the doctor ( general physician) came there at 3.00 am and told us he can try but he tried it without any professional tool and couldn't help. He could have told us that they didn't have any specific tools and we will have to go to ENT specialist. He didn't and instead kept us waiting to be treated by some other Dr. This doctor turned up at 5.30 am and did the same thing what the other Dr did and told us that they didn't have the specific tool they need and we will have to go to ENT ( eye, nose and throat) specialist. This was such a waste of time and my poor baby had to bear the pain the whole night. They just wanted to bill us for the whole night of emergency services which we did not even get, so they kept us waiting. I am sorry but i cannot afford their expensive bill for doing nothing. Please help.
More Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Complaints & Reviews
- Sinai Hospital - Caters to the elite and donors!
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - marina del rey cedars
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center - False information.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - my treatment in the emergency room
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center/ER/Dr Lin - CSMC discarded elderly/terminal illness people to street
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - injection for iud insertion
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - service in the emergency room from an [censored] named jessica
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - treatment in their emergency room
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - billing dept / obgyn
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Emergency care; patient's concerns, requests, needs, voice