C&C Unisex Hair SalonColor nightmare

I have dark brown curly hair. I asked for a chocolate brown color which is only 2 shades lighter. I have many friends that go lighter withought using bleach. I did try an at home kit semi permanent color but it did not do anything. So that day I went to C&C unisex hair salon and asked what could be done. The hair dresser said we can strip the color and recolor it. The stripping was not done evenly I ended up with dark tips bright orange up top. I cost me 180 dollars. The stylist did notice that i was not happy with it and she said it was the best we can do. I did pay which was a huge mistake. When I went outside and the sun hit it it looked so brassy and bright. I thought that may if i just get a glace shampoo it would tone down the brasssiness. I thought it was just me that did not like is so i waited to go to work and see what everyone would say. They all thought i did it my self at home. I had it done Sept 13 which was a sunday and i went back on Sept 24th to see if they can just fix the brassiness. The manager said I waited three weeks i don't know if they can count but it has only been 11 days. I feel if i go to a professsional they should inform me about all the thing that could go wrong if you bleach your hair. color should not fade in 11 days completely. I was not told what shampoo to use or that in eleven days it would look worst. Customer service here is a foreign language to these people . Imediately i was given atittude. I am a quiet soft spoken person and feel i was taken advantage of. Eleven days is not three weeeks. A bottle of dye cost about 4 dollars. My hair could have been fixed but the high school atitude instead of savy business women took over.

• Ca
    Casandra009 Jun 08, 2011

I feel bad for you girl. I also had a nightmare with this salon. They are good with haircuts but DO NOT COLOR THERE.. I am sure you know that by now:(