Cash CrusadersDoogee x90

M Jul 09, 2020

I am very disappointed in Cash Crusaders Eersterivier. I arrived at the store 17h20 today 09/07/2020, doors was already closed. Closing time is 17h30 but store already closed. Staff being told they close at 17h00
I told the staff member it's not my problem because the closing time is 17h30. Asked to call manager because I came to collect my phone that was repaired. He told me manager is busy can't see me. I told them I am going to centre management to complain about there closing time, when I arrive with someone from centre management the manager only came to help me. I received my phone got home and after 30 minutes phone just restart every time. Its really disappointing. I hope to take it back but not going to book it in for another 3 weeks. I want a new phone or my money back. I bought the phone on end of January.

Doogee x90