Cash Converters International — customer service/procedure
I had jewlery stolen from my house. It was reported to the police. Case number was provided to the shop. Person who stole items was intervied and admit that items have been stolen and place in Cash Converters Shop in Sutton Surrey. I called this shop many times. Every times I get diffrent answers from staff.
Also I attened shop with 2 police officers twice. They confirmed that I was a victim of crime. I present the proof that items belong to me.
Today one of customer assistent in Sutton shop asked me to pay £350 to get my items back. Manager of the shop was much more worry about the person who stole items then about me. ???? It cant be a correct procedure?
Do I have to pay for items which was stolen from me even if I have police report??? Polce officers waste there time and attened shop many times
Hello I am a victim here. What is going on? I cant belive all this mess and incompetance.
More Cash Converters International Complaints & Reviews
- Cash Converters United - Beware when you buy of this store! 
- Cash Converters - Simply terrible 
- CASH CONVERTERS IN SG - PRICES EXPENSIVE
- Cash Converters - bad service
- Cash Converters - Bad Attitude - Vernene Brits(Fraud Loan)
- Cash Converters - poor treatment from management and health and safety risk caused to my child
- Cash Converters personal finance centre - Abuse of debit card transaction
- Cash Converters - Faulty DS - awful service
- Cash Converters - the humiliation I faced
- Cashconverters personal finance centre - UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICE/FAULTY DEFAULT NOTICE