Cash 4 Goldunderpay

L Review updated:

I sent Cash 4 Gold 2 14k bracelets, 3 12k necklace charms, 1 18k chain, and 3 12k hoop earrings and the sent me a check for $10.31 sent.but the people at the check cashing place took the .31 for fee.So all i got was $10.00.LMAO!!!

• M
      Jul 27, 2009

I sent a gold ring to Cash-4-Gold and received a check for 16.00. I personally sent them their check back and requested a return of my jewelry. It appears that they only pay for the gold. My ring has 12-14 nice sized diamonds in it. Are they making a much bigger profit frm the diamonds? I would have done better at the pawn shop! I was and still am extremely dissappointed with Cash-4-Gold

• R
      Dec 18, 2009

I sent in a 14k ring with diamonds and saphires and got $22.18. is this some kind of joke! I want my jewellry back as I am not that hard up for $22.18!!!
    This is a scam!!

• M
      Dec 21, 2009

Heck, I sent off my jewelry on the 27th of November 2009 and of course its lost in the mail. I beleive this nothing but a scam going on. I personally am going to contact my Attorney Generals Office.

• J
      Aug 23, 2010

c4g is a bunch of liars they are sceving sons of bit**** i think its bull sh** that they can steal peoples gold/jewlery and get away with it and nothing be done to there as***

• J
      Jan 20, 2011

this is terrible but honestly...any company that has you send in things...and appraises it without your presence..of course its going to be a scam most likely... terrible company it shud be shut down