Carrington College (Previously Western Career College)Wrongful termination? Dropped from carrington college

T

So I started school in May 2015, almost done in two days I would have been done with my last term and going to my externship. Well about 5 weeks ago, career services told me I had to go do a urine drug test, ok no problem I do have my medical marijuana card well of course I quit smoking but when I took the test my test results came back 23% THC AND they said 15% would have been ok, well I told program director mrs A. About this problem told her I do have my cannabis card so it's not like I'm getting drugs off the street. I RECENTLY found out I was pregnant so I do not smoke I'll be 8 weeks in 1 day, MRS A told me well usually with situations like this because you have your cannabis card you will have to AUDIT THIS term and just redo 6 weeks of lab work 2 hours a day? Makes no sense to me why I couldn't just redo a drug test since I am pregnant and have no THC in my body now! 5 weeks ago yes I may have had some in my system still. Anyways so I was doing great good grades and all, I said I was fine with redoing 6 weeks auditing my term, last week on Thursday. mrs a called me into her office to say, teena I talked with the dean on Monday he is going to make the decision on what we do with your situation and he will let me know Monday coming up. Monday comes and she didn't talk to me that day. Instead I am home, asleep because I'm pregnant and tired. The dean left me a voicemail. I called him back and he tells me unfortunately we're gonna have to drop you from the pharmacy technician program? I paid $18000 in school loans, had finals this week. And now being dropped he told me I can re apply to take this term over again but this term was compounding term that doesn't get taught again until next year?? Really I'm gonna wait a year to retake a term that I could have just re took my drug test because I'm not smoking and overall I had my cannabis card. So my doctor gave me a cannabis card to go into a cannabis club give them my rec and pick up medicinal marijuana it wasn't like I was buying drugs off the street to top it off I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and they won't let me redo a drug test to prove I'm not doing any drugs in my system! I feel like they scammed me over. Of course today the day after the dean called me they were quick to email me saying I still have $18000 in loans that is due in6 months. There's nothing I can do? No lawyer I can get to fight this? I feel like I was wrongfully terminated. So if I was on norcos and it showed up on my drug test or a drug prescribed to me by a doctor and I had a doctors note I'll be terminated? So now I am pregnant with my second child, With no job, $18000 that's due in 6 months and my child will be born 1 month after I'm in a ton of debt! This is so stressful I had great grades? Any advice? This was carrington college on Folsom blvd! I advise you don't go to carrington college they only want your money then throw you out!