Caribbean Cruise LinesFraud/Scam

I was watching one of those tv infomercials about the TummyTuck system which is this supposed amazing product that literally burns the fat right off you (I don't know if this is true or not..) anyways, I thought I'd try it so I called and ordered it over the phone and at the end of the order process the automated voice said as a thanks for holding, I had won a free 2-day cruise to the bahamas. They then connected me to a representative (he called himsef John and gave me his supposed employee ID, kb8093) of Caribbean Cruise Lines. He said that I had won a free 2-day cruise, congrats, etc. and the only thing I had to pay for was the port tax of $59, though he said I would pay $118 for 2 people because I definitly wasn't going by myself and might as well get it out of the way. I'm embarrassed to admit that I easily gave him my credit card #, CCV and expiration, my name, address, phone and e-mail. He then offered me a bonus "extra-stay" package for 75% off the normal price but I didn't want it and told him no. After trying to offer itto me again, he then moved on to another bonus package, which I also refused. He thenput on his "promotional manager" who said his name was Otis and then Otis tried to get me to purchase bonus packages at hugely reduced rates, which I also refused because I didn't want them. The next part is where I should have known to shut up but stupidly did not. He then asked for me to reaffirm my credit card #, etc. then asked me to hold. I was on hold for 35 minutes and then a voice came on saying something about my rush-delivery was on it's way and hung-up on me. I hadn't even ordered anything and they hadn't even given me the account number they said I should use to login online. I then went up to the website he gave me earlier and found that, though the website looked convincing, there was absolutly no contact information or names of employees/ CEO/etc. on a single page, which then made me start to worry because missing contact info is a big tip-off that it's a scam. I then typed in the company name into google to try and find it's home page and then up came all these articles about how a Caribbean Cruise Line company was a scam company. With my head hung low, I immediatly called my credit card provider and had them cancel the card. Thankfully, since I looked them up immediatly after they hung up(intent on calling them back and giving them a piece of my mind for making wait 30 min then ousting me) and immediatly called my CC company, no transaction had occured on my card and I had it canceled right away. Please spare yourself the humiliation of making my mistake or, if you have been pulled in by them, please do whatever you can ASAP so you can save whatever you have before it gets used up!