Care Credit/gemb — refused a balance transfer without notification and started an interest rate at 22.98%
My dog died at a pet hospital. I used care credit to pay for his medical charges with care credit. They offered 0% for a short period. I arranged to have that balance transfered before the end of the 0% period. GEMB refused to accept the transfer and I was never informed. I checked the status just to make certain that my balance was zero and found that it was not only zero but I had accrued an additional $95.
This is what is wrong with America, avarice and deception!
More Care Credit/gemb Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - sneaky little rules!
- Care Credit - need info on class action suit
- Care Credit / Gemb - get rid off!
- Care Credit - getting a card
- Carecredit / Ge Money - template for lawsuit agains carecredit/ge moneybank
- Care Credit - card security scam
- Care Credit - rip-off loan repayment plans
- Care Credit - deceptive and confrontational
- Care Credit/gemb - customer service
- Carecredit / Ge Money Bank - charged for no services