Car Hop U.A.C.negative

B

I bought a 99 ford explorer from this place. 2 weeks after the purchase a dead gasket blew and the entire engine had to be rep[laced. after they replaced the engine they realized it was the wrong one then had to keep my truck for another 2 weeks. meanwhile i was trying to run a business neither car hop nor uac provided me with a rental. I was applaled to be treated this way and denied any transportation. also i now have no idea where the engine in my truck came from if its the right one or even how many actual miles my vehicle has now.