Capital ResortsNot giving me a credit to my account for the referral program

S

Capital Resorts Referral Program is a SCAM!!!

I have called and sent emails, yet no one has contacted me back. At this point, I have nonodea who to contact. I referred 4 people on the owner's referral program over 8 weeks ago and still have not received my credit towards my maintenance fee.

It's concerns me that late fees can be so easily assessed to my account for not paying my MF, yet it takes so long to get a credit. I want my credits toward my account before making a payment. That was the whole reason why I did the owner's referral.

Is this company's goal to get referrals, but not pay the members? I see everything at the advantage for this company, but not the owners. You raise the fees every year. Yet, when its time for you to do something for the owner, you can't receive a phone call.

I can guarantee that I won't be referring anyone else. This company is a rip off and not in the best interest for anyone who invests with poor customer service reps who lie to you and tell you what you want to hear!

I regret the day that I ever invested with Capital.

RESOLVED

• Thank you for reaching out to us concerning Capital Resorts, we appreciate your feedback as we are continuously trying to improve our services. We would like to address all of the issues raised as our goal at Capital Resorts is to provide an exceptional experience and product to all of our owners and guests. We do have several ways to reach us; phone, chat, and email:
    *phone is [protected]