The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Capital Resorts — Not giving me a credit to my account for the referral program
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Capital Resorts Referral Program is a SCAM!!!
I have called and sent emails, yet no one has contacted me back. At this point, I have nonodea who to contact. I referred 4 people on the owner's referral program over 8 weeks ago and still have not received my credit towards my maintenance fee.
It's concerns me that late fees can be so easily assessed to my account for not paying my MF, yet it takes so long to get a credit. I want my credits toward my account before making a payment. That was the whole reason why I did the owner's referral.
Is this company's goal to get referrals, but not pay the members? I see everything at the advantage for this company, but not the owners. You raise the fees every year. Yet, when its time for you to do something for the owner, you can't receive a phone call.
I can guarantee that I won't be referring anyone else. This company is a rip off and not in the best interest for anyone who invests with poor customer service reps who lie to you and tell you what you want to hear!
I regret the day that I ever invested with Capital.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Capital Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Capital Resorts - Timeshare
- Capital Resorts - Deceptive and fraudulent sales
- Capital Resorts - 5 day cruise gift
- Capital Resorts - Unethical behavior
- Capital Resorts Group - timeshare misrepresenting sales practices - not disclosing relevant information
- Capital Resorts Group - death of owner/aged co-owner
- Capital Resorts Group - sales/timeshare scam
- Capital Resorts Group - time share
- Capital Resorts Group - vacation package
- Capital Resorts Group - timeshare