canadaflowers.caCanadaflowers.ca: you get absolutely different flowers from what you ordered

K

I will never use canadaflowers.ca again and I suggest you find another florist! I ordered a basket of tulips, daffodils and small colored roses for my girlfriend birthday. They delivered a plant instead. When I called, upset, they ignored me. Canadaflowers.ca informed me that the value was equal.

marcia harrichand Aug 15, 2018

I ordered flowers for Fathers Day. It was the standard size which is the smallest but guaranteed to look like the picture on the website for the standard size. The delivered flowers was a complete shock. See pics. I emailed to complain and they reimbursed money for the vase but not the bouquet. It was an embarrassment to send them to my Father :(

Comments
    Comments

• Bd
    BDK Dec 17, 2011

canadaflowers is just an order gatherer...they are not the actual real florist that has to fill your order.
    BUT they keep 20% of the order money and F T D keeps anothers 10%. WHY would anyone order there?
    Pretty pictures do not a happy customer make! Order direct from the local florist in your delivery destination town or city and get far better value/ Why support the two middle men? That is really stupid to do that. HR