Canada Post Corporationthis canada post pick-up location offers consistently poor service due to language comprehension difficulties, and more.

I Jul 16, 2019

This Canada Post pick-up location offers consistently poor service due to language comprehension difficulties, and more.

Every time I get a parcel dropped off at this location it is an unpleasant experience. First of all they do not speak, nor read English properly and the quality of service suffers significantly as a result. I am tired of following the instructions on the delivery notice perfectly, only to find out that my parcel is not there, and won't be until 1 PM. Despite the notice stating that it would be there by 9:30 AM on July 16, 2019.

I am tired of them speaking in languages other than English while serving me. This is Canada and we are an English-speaking country. If your employees cannot manage to speak English at least while they are engaged / dealing with customers, then I respectfully suggest you find some who show your customers the dignity and respect that Canadians deserve. When I present at a Canada Post pick-up location, I should not leave there feeling like I am being mocked by your employees.

I am also incredibly tired of listening to them speak in Chinese or whatever dialect they speak, followed by laughter, or derisive looks / sneers directed at me, every time I present at this location. Picking up my parcels should not come with a side order of abuse.