Canada Post Corporationdelivery driver

D Jul 10, 2019

WEDNESDAY JULY 10/2019 10:00 AM

Good Morning, as I was walking across the intersection of Kent Drive and Mulock Dr. in Newmarket Ontario, one of your drivers was hoping to make her left hand turn before more west bound traffic slowed her down. I was already 4 steps or more into the street and she decided to keep going. I had to stop walking to avoid her. I put my arms up and called to her, she sped away even faster. I have seen this particular driver doing U-turns there and now has endangered my well being while I am doing business for my employer, ironically walking to the Canada Post Mailbox to send off letters of business.

I am not the complaining type, I know traffic is unbearable these days, but there is no excuse to getting that close to a fellow human being just to save another few seconds of wait time for vehicles to pass.
I expect that the driver came from the office just west of Kent Drive in Newmarket, Mulock Drive office, as I have seen her speeding by us almost daily.

I want this to be discussed with her, if not, I will visit the office up the road in person. All she had to do is make eye contact, wave, and I may have stopped to let her go, but I surely had the right of way.

Respectfully