Camping Worldservice department and repairs on rv still under warranty, not even a year old.

K Feb 07, 2020

We purchased a 2018 Keystone Laredo 5th Wheel at the end of April 2019. We have had some problems with the unit. The latest problem is the slide out is leaking and Camping World where it was purchased will not return our phone calls so we can be directed as to what to do to solve this issue. The RV has been leveled and that did not fix the problem. We have made several calls to Camping World in Bossier City and they always tell us everyone is in a meeting and they will call me back. I have asked to speak to management, the owner anyone that could help us. We spent $62, 000.00 on this unit and I just want to have it fixed like anyone else that spends that kind of money. The Finance Manager gave us his number when we bought the unit and told us to call if any problems and now he has told my husband not to call him again.
This is not our first time to have problems from this business. We had purchased a 32 Foot Forest River Crusader and the only place that ever did service was at Camping World in Bossier City and the unit was in the shop eight times for a leak in the roof and it was never repaired. We finally traded it in and bought this one and now we are experiencing problems and only want someone to help us fix this problem.
I am a traveling nurse and this is my only means to live in and they have made comments that they are not made to live in. I see people living in these RV's everyday.
All I want is for someone to please call us and make this right.

Eric Adair [protected] or Kimberly Stralow [protected].