Menu

Z
Author of the complaint
8:48 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi My daughter attends after-school care at Camp Australia's centre at Korowa Anglican School. She has been going there for the last 4 years. I have unhappy with Camp Australia in the past with several issues related to billing in the past, however, they have agreed to adjust the bill in the past hence I have not made a big issues of matters that were resolved eventually. However, in this case, Camp Australia has refused to refund a charge for Vacation Care the incurred on me, though my daughter had attended an after care session for the day. The inconsistency came about as Korowa did not have school on the 5th of Oct 2015 (the first day of Term 4), however, Sacre Coeur did have school. Hence, the carer's had picked up the girls from Sacre Coeur at 3.30pm, and then marked their attendance as attending Vacation care. To add to this, I have permanent bookings setup which includes a Monday, hence the after care permanent booking should had applied for the Sacre Couer girls. Due to Camp Australia's system limitation to handle this variation when they are servicing two schools in one centre, we the customers are bearing the cost. Furthermore, there was no communications to the parent that we will be charged a vacation care rate if we chose to send our kids on that Monday, 5th of Oct, 2015. This inefficiency has happen in the past, however, they have been flexible to amend or remove a charge where the was an error on their part. However, in this instance, Camp Australia has refused to reimburse the additional cost they have charged me due to attributing the care to 'Vacation Care' instead of 'After School Care', which is nearly 3 times the cost of what I should pay. I am thoroughly disappointed with the management of Camp Australia, and would like a refund.

More Camp Australia complaints & reviews