Camella HomesRude and scammer camella homes bohol agent

R

My name is Ryan Calamba an OFW I owned a 1 unit in Camella Homes Bohol as my investment. I decided to look for a client to rent my home with legal papers for contract basis. I told my mother to look for a client.
In March 19, 2018 at 2:00 PM. An agent in Camella Homes named Ferlie Talino, brought a client to rent my unit, during negotiation, the client decided to pay my mother. Ferlkie Talino she asked and forcing my mother to pay a fee for her referral which cost of PHP 5, 000 which my mom never had an agreement with her eversince.
Her husband Mr. Talino who is not an agent harassing my mother to pay the money by threatening her with rude words. My mother was robbed with the amount of PHP 5, 000. She also asked another money costing 1, 000 Pesos after 6 months of renting my unit. I would like you to make a disciplinary action to this agent or Terminate this immediately to prevent this incident to another Home owner again. I am deeply frustrated for the incident, Otherwise if I don't see any action by terminating this person, I will escalate this complaint to Tulfo action TV and I guarantee that this will caused inconvenience in your management and reputation in your company will have a negative impact.
Let me hear any respond by reaching me thru my email address. [protected]@gmail.com

I attatched below the pictures of the scammer agent which is verified employee of Camella Homes Bohol

Rude and scammer camella homes bohol agent