CalAtlantic/Lennarrepairs

L Jan 21, 2019

I purchase a new townhouse end of february 2018, since I moved in the property I had all kinds of issues, I had to deal with, from kitchen cabinet doors falling on me, to shower handles being loose and wood floors all scratched and carpet falling apart!!! Is just the tip of the issues of problems dealing with the house. Their customer service is just horrible, they have been giving me the round around for almost a year about my damage wood floors and they refuse to repair!!!
Its sad/discusting how they treat their customers!!! They claim to help but they don't.
I would advise anyone considering to purchase a house from this company to think twice!
If I had the chance to not purchase this property I would not!!! Word of advice: proceed with caution when dealing with calatlantic/lennar

I trudly regret this purchase! I will ake sure people know how they treat their customers and service!!!