ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Shoppers Drug MartPublic washroom access, including children when necessary.

I used to shop at a lot of shoppers-drug-mart-b105884">Shoppers Drug Mart, However due to the rudeness of some of the Managers for the use of washroom with childrens emergency I have stopped giving my money to them.
My child being 10 years old needed to use the washroom very badly (dire need due to bladder infection). we went in to get medication and asked the night manager if she could use the washroom, very arrogantly stated we dont have washrooms, so I tried to explaain the situation and we were even in there to get medication. He could care less, so I stated I guess you run a slave shop with employees doing their urine in the alley way. His remark was cant use the washroom and go across the street to the supermarket that is open. The manager at this location (bloor and Spadina) I believe should learn manners and maybe learn to keep customers. now my whole family and friends have stopped using shoppers-drug-mart-b105884">shoppers drug mart. I am sure when he gets older or his elderly parents need the same service he gets whats coming to him. by the way I shop at that supermarket now although it is way out of my way. Loyalty and Customer servicce go hand in hand.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Shoppers Drug Martrude cosmetics employee-jen (#114)

Very rude customer service. She ignored me when I asked her for help, and later accused me of stealing while she was holding the product in her hands! She was yelling and she threatened to call the police if I don't purchase it. I could not reach the store mamager today but I'll definitely file a complaint against her.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Cr
        crystalbabe Mar 16, 2010

wow another B!T*H who needs to show customers some R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

ADVERTISIMENT