80 Colborne St W #78, Brantford, ON, N3T 1K5, CA
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

EssoCustomer service

On Dec 9, at around 10:10 PM I went and pump gas in 80 Colborne St West, Brantford. It was in the time they switched to prepaid. But I had already paid in store a few minutes before. I went out to pump gas in my car, but it didn't let me. So I went in store again. There was this Asian lady who seemed to be so confused. She kept figuring it out on the screen and never looked at it. After 10 minutes, she asked me to pay again. I said I did. But she argued with me that I didn't pay. I had to explain to her about the prepaid thing in her store at 10 PM each day. I worked at Shell. So I know how this works. She threatened to call the cop on me. I asked her to check the cameras.
With that being said, this lady later told me she only worked 2 evening shifts. Mostly she worked morning shifts.
I don't care what shift she works, she is not good at customer service and very unprofessional.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Sep 06, 2020

Esso — Employee behavior

A man with a black baton chased me out of the store after I went inside carrying a couple plastic bottle...

Brantford
    Jun 29, 2020

Esso — Staff service

My name is Holly Giugovaz, my phone number is [protected]. I want to report an incident happened today (June...

Brantford