ADVERTISIMENT
1 Georgian Dr, Barrie, ON, L4M 3X7, CA

Reviews and Complaints

Tim Hortonsvanilla iced latte; ice cap.

Hi, I was ordered vanilla ice latte and a wrap this morning, but the drink I have today tasted different from every other days that I ordered here. I don't know what ingredients have in that drink so I just told the employee there that It is tasted not right, i dont know what in here but could you add some more cream or something that have in here. But when I was saying, she didn't let me finish my speaking and said that what that drink supposed to be. I don't want to make trouble for me and for her in this morning so I ordered another Ice Cap. But same with Ice Cap, it is the worst Ice cap that I have till now because they didn't add any cream in the Ice Cap. Location: Tims Horton at 1 Georgian Drive.

vanilla iced latte; ice cap.

Comment Guidelines