ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Tim HortonsApple fritters

Hi please don't take me wrong I love apple fritters but where is the apple lots of sugar lots of cinnamon lots of doe, but where is the apple none to be seen so why call it an apple when there is none, that's my beef I bought 1/2 dozen and not one had an apple in it. Sorry no picture this time but maybe next time the store in Aurora Ont., is where I bought them.

Apple fritters

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Tim Hortonstea

I ordered, as I always do, a Large Decaf tea with milk today. Because I was in the drive through, I didn't check the tag to make sure that the tea was infact decaf.
    When I got to my office, I checked the tag and sure enough, it was regular tea.

Perhaps your staff need to understand that there are some customers, such as myself, that cannot have caffeine due to a medical condition.

Had I have not checked, and drank the tea, I would be in the hospital right now!

Resolution, refund.

You can reach me at [protected]@gmail.com

Comment Guidelines