Menu
CB Restaurants & Dining A&W Restaurants 215 Chain Lake Drive Centre, Halifax, NS, B3S 1C9, CA
A&W Restaurants company logo
A&W Restaurants
reviews & complaints
A&W Restaurants company logo

A&W Restaurants

215 Chain Lake Drive Centre, Halifax, NS, B3S 1C9, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
R
12:54 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A&W Restaurants - Poor customer service

Two days ago, I ordered two burger combos at A&W through the takeout window. The first combo was a chicken burger with fries and a Coke, and the second one was a beef burger with fries and a drink. The person at the window seemed fixated on the beef burger, assuming my nationality prohibits beef consumption. I clarified that it was for my husband. However, upon reaching home, I discovered that the fries were missing, and instead of the beef burger, they included a fish burger. Additionally, the chicken patty was unusually hard.

I promptly called the store, and the assistant manager asked several questions, assuring me that the store manager would contact me. It has been two days, and I haven’t received any follow-up. This lack of communication is disappointing, and to add to the issue, I noticed that the amount I paid was more than what I received in my order. I hope to see a resolution to these concerns and an improvement in the service.

Claimed loss: $31.12

Desired outcome: Haven’t received a call from the manager yet.

Read full review of A&W Restaurants