Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk - England, North Yorkshire, Scarborough / I didn't get the order on promised day

Fi
Jul 17, 2015

I decided to try the batteries from the company www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk. I placed the order 3 weeks ago and there was the table on the website, where the seller indicated the approximate delivery time. I waited 15 days and haven’t received the order. The seller only advised to wait more and stopped to reply. I don’t think that it was ok, but I have no idea what measures to take now.

www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk - England, North Yorkshire, Scarborough / they didn't return my ipod

Sc
Jul 02, 2015

My experience with the company www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk was terrible. I sent my iPod to change the batteries and it was 4 weeks ago. At the beginning, they responded and told to wait 2 weeks, but later they stopped to communicate with me. They didn’t reply as well as they didn’t return my iPod. I feel terrible and need to get my iPod as soon as possible. Please, help me.

www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk / He simply ignored my order, but he charged me on time

Ca
May 29, 2015

The seller is real crook, so avoid the website www.ipoddoctor-batteries.co.uk. I ordered batteries from the seller, but he simply hasn’t confirmed my order. I waited one week, two weeks, but this guy did nothing. He hasn’t confirmed the order or provided any info about it. It was really strange, because money was taken almost immediately from my account. I want only to get my money back now. The worst services and the seller’s attitude it inappropriate.