Sort by: Date | Popularity

Win Trivia Complaints & Reviews

Win Trivia - England, Avon, Bristol / They charge money in my account without autorizacao

Pa
May 25, 2015

wintrivia are charg me for 9 m0nths for one product I never use till now and they sed to mi they don't refund mi many back. because I entry in a competicion. and I never gave mi bank details for theme they are charge me in mi mobile account

Win Trivia / Fake surveys and bogus charges

Is
Jul 21, 2014

I want to warn all people that Win Trivia is ###. I used their survey in order to win the iPad, but these jerks started to charge me for nothing. I already cancelled their fake surveys and lotteries, but they continued to take money from me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Win Trivia / Charged more for the app

We
Jan 05, 2014

I recently received my phone bill, which contained the fee of $8. I checked my bill and found out that the company Win Trivia charged me for one app, which I downloaded recently. But it was mentioned that this app cost $3, 99. The company refused to return money and they didn’t respond to my emails now. They simply ignore me. Please leave comments if you had the same situation as I had.