Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vito Perrone Screening Complaints & Reviews

Vito Perrone Screening - Florida, Port St Lucie / Non Service

Sc

This man came to my door soliciting his repair work on a screen enclosure along with other work. He quoted me $350 and was to start the following Monday. Ever since, the man has had excuses as to why he has not come back to do the job. He required that I put half down and pay the remainder when the job was completed. Now he doesn't answer his phone and his voice mailbox is full. I am now out $175. He is a scammer and appears to be sincere and honest. This man needs to be punished fully for taking people's money.

Vito Perrone Screening - Florida, Port St Lucie / Beware of Vito Perrone Screening!!!!

Do

Beware of Vito Perrone Screening!!! I just want to worn people about this loser, he is very nice up front until he gets your money. This person should be in jail. Vito Perrone Screens is company that I think should be investigated by the officials of Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce or anywhere else he works. I have to call numerous times and have been told: "I forgot "; "it was raining"; "I'll be there today, by the end of the week" Never hire this guy - the frustration and stress far outweighs any 'possible' saving. And keep in mind, there is no savings when he won't finish...

Vito Perrone Screening - Florida, Port Saint Lucie / Non professional service

Vi

This individual is a nightmare. I gave him an advance for a garage screen door 2-1/2 months ago and still it has not been installed. I have to call numerous times and have been told: "it was ordered"; "it is coming"; "it was raining"; "it has arrived"; "I'm running late" and on and on. Never get this guy - the frustration and stress far outweighs any 'possible' saving. I wished I would have know this 2-1/2 months ago as I definitely would have gotten someone more legitimate than this scam artist. Today was finally going to be D day - after 5 calls I still don't know when or if...