Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vital Cleanse Complete Complaints & Reviews

Vital Cleanse Complete / Charging credit card and have no permission to do so

Ke
Jun 21, 2016

I ordered trial sample of this product the next cc bill i received had a month supply charged on it Apr 23. I just received this product June 13. Then i got my new cc bill on June 17 there is another charge made May 21. The cc number given was only good til 04/16 so how is this possible, I beleive this to be fraud on their behalf. Pissed that they charge without authorization then you get bill 3 weeks before product after you had cancelled. Nowhere did it say that i would be charged and sent product monthly (SAMPLE). I want my money back and will gladly send their product back. Very unhappy with this whole ordeal.

Vital Cleanse Complete - Nevada, Henderson / I received garcinia pure select which I didn't order

Za
Nov 24, 2015

I received a bottle of these pills when i ordered the trial for Garcinia Cambogia xt . I did not order this but the guy on the phone tried to tell me i ordered this on Oct. 13/15 but there is no charge for the 13th it's on the 14th. I tried to call them back on this number.[protected] and on [protected] and now it is a flower delivery place, which is weird. There is no way to contact these people and now i received Garcinia Pure Select which i didn't order either, and it's an automated phone service and you can't speak to anyone. I've alerted my credit card company but i don't know what that does. How do i stop these?

Vital Cleanse Complete / Billing

He
Sep 21, 2015

I bought this item that was a trial offer believing it was a one of payment I have not even opened the product, , I was shocked when I got my statement to say that I have been charged £53.30 from my account .. I would like that money transferred back into my account straight away as I never signed up for this same as many other people that I have just read about im disgusted I cant even find a uk no. to call... disgusted Heather

Vital Cleanse Complete / Dont be fooled - once you ask for a sample you are tricked into a subscription

Re
Sep 07, 2015

On the 23June 2015 I returned the product that was sent to me with a letter of cancellation advising you that after consultation with my Doctor it was against his medical advice not to take it. On the 17th August I received another bottle of the product which I have not open and have had it “RETUNED TO SENDER) I have again been charged on my credit card (see above). I have been advised that this is a fraudulent transaction as I notified you of the cancellation. Please credit my credit card with the amount of US$78.83 for delivery and charges on the 25th June also the charge above. I look...

Vital Cleanse Complete / Your phone numbers don't work

Fr
Jul 24, 2015

Your phone number- [protected] doe's not work, so sent email and cancelled yet you still charged my credit card for $118.49 NZD on the 23rd July. No goods have been received due to me cancelling due to up setting my stomach, and no questions asked, You need to refund my $118.46 to my account please, Regards Francis Oxby

Vital Cleanse Complete - New South Wales, Sydney / robotic answerer supposed to be a Customer service for 24/7 about their product and accounts.

Ch
Jun 08, 2015

sUPPOSED TO BE A CUSTOMER CARE PHONE NO, [protected] NO.. ALWAYS CONJESTED, OR IS NOT IN OPERATION...Vital Cleanse Complete notifies that this no can contact Customer Care call back, one of many, robots female answers and then hangs up. VitalCleanse Complete used my account number to pay for a trial of product...this ok, now they have used my account and withdrawn more money $104.03 for the next delivery. The order was cancelled no. supplied...GOODS NOT RECEIVED AND account cancelled all by robotic non reply emails, and web site notification...I am aware that this phone is situated in Pleasanton, and another phone no. exactly the same problem in Antioch...

Vital Cleanse Complete - Western Australia, Bunbury / Disputed payment

Ru
Feb 25, 2015

I made a purchase of a trial offer 1 month's supply of VitalCleanse Complete dietary supplements in January 2015 which I received I have now received my credit card bill and an amount of A$105.08 was deducted on the Feb 16, 2015. When I stupidly accepted this trial offer, nowhere did it state that if I elected not to go ahead with ongoing orders that I would be charged this amount which is excessive for any dietary supplement. I have since tried to phone Billing Customer Service to dispute their billing, but they could not assist when I asked to have the funds returned as I did not...