Sort by: Date | Popularity

VACATION VENTURES LLC Complaints & Reviews

VACATION VENTURES LLC - Colorado, Colorado Springs / timeshare

Co
Constance Maitland on Jul 7, 2018

Just as others this company took the three timeshares but somehow the third one would not acknowledge that they were sold to the above company. Unfortunately, my partner has died and I am unable to find the papers of sale. I do not want to be held responsible for this and need to find help to rectify this situation. If someone is able to help me I would greatly appreciate it.

VACATION VENTURES LLC - Colorado, Colorado Springs / Scam

We are such suckers! We actually paid these people to take a couple of time shares off our hands. They promised to pay the maintenance fees and process the quit claim deeds. The told us specifically not to pay the maintenance fees. This was back in September. The have not held up their part of the contract. They have not paid any fees or processed any deeds, at least that we know of. After numerous phone calls and promises from Debra Dunlap that they would pay them, they never did. They stopped returning phone calls. Then Debra's mail box was no longer available and no one else returned...

VACATION VENTURES LLC - Colorado, Colorado Springs / MISREPRESENTATION AND SLANDER

THIS COMPANY MISREPRESENTED THEMSELVES BY ADVERTISING AN OFFER TO BUY MY TIMESHARE AND THEN REFUSING TO DO SO. IN THEIR ADVERTISING THEY STATED THAT THEY WOULD MAKE AN OFFER FOR MY TIMESHARE IF I ATTENDED ONE OF THEIR PRESENTATIONS. BEFORE THE PRESENTATION STARTED I ASKED MR. JIM RITCHEY, ONE OF THE TWO PRESENTERS THERE IFTHEY WOULD GIVE ME A CHECK FOR MY TIMESHARE DEED AND HE RESPONDED THAT THEY WOULD. WHEN I ASKED THE THE OTHER PRESENTER IF THEY WOULD GIVE ME A CHECK FOR MY TIMESHARE DEEDS HE STATED THAT HE WOULD NOT. AT THAT POINT I THANKED HIM FOR HIS TIME (TWICE) AND LEFT THE...