US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC Complaints & Reviews

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - California, Anaheim / Unprofessional scam

Gd

Before using this company, I try to negotiate with my lender for 2-3 months, but it was hanging and unresolved. I paid US Foreclosure Relief $2250 in July 15 2008 to work with my lender for a loan modification. I signed, filled out, and return all documents requested the next day. Katie Vu said it can take up to 2 months to complete. After a month past trying to contact Katie, I called the office and was informed that she no longer work there. On 8/19/08, Amy Porche emailed the missing service agreement, which I signed and returned immediately. During the next month, multiple email attempts to...

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - California, Anaheim / PROFESSIONAL COMPANY

Sa

i have only experienced nothing but good with this company. I noticed a couple of the same complaints from the same person JOhn & just to clear some of his complaints i want people to know that im a real person not a ex-employee nor a employee of this company. I received a call just yesterday SAt Dec 6th from Us Foreclosure & they explained to me about their move and of all the changes. so im almost sure everyone is getting a call soon. The process of closing my file has been taking some time, im not going to lie. but from the looks of it, it should close before christmas. This is not an overnight process it takes time...Sarah Smith from IL

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - California, Anaheim / NOT A SCAM!!!!!!

Su

i wouldnt trust these websites most of the time its all false. either comments are put by old employees of the company that got let go or simply enemies, . U.S FORECLOSURE RELIEF did a MIRACLE, THEY SAVED MY HOME!!! i tried to work with the lender myself because of whats in the news and on websites like this, ALL the lender gave me was the run around and wasted hours on the phone with them. U.S FORECLOSURE IS A SAFE AND HONEST COMPANY!!! DONT BE AFRAID TRY IT FOR YOURSELF!

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC - California, Anaheim / SCAM

Jo

The company is a scam they have moved to 2125 East Katella Avenue, Suite 220, Anaheim, CA 92804. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1010 W. Chapman Avenue # 200, Orange CA 92868. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. Marie Sanchez "Customer Service [protected], Sue Leonard [protected] Cell# [protected] Fax: [protected], Head Of Finance for Refunds Caesar Lopez, Owner of Company George Escolonti. Any people sent money or in...