Sort by: Date | Popularity

Universal Debt Management Pte Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Universal Debt Management Pte Ltd / Debt collection services by john myron nalpon is fake, gimmick & fraud

Tl
Nov 26, 2016

Dear Public, Please do not engage Universal Debt Management Pte Ltd. John Myron Nalpon for debt collecting services. He will ask for deposit but he will not do anything and yet he will not refund the deposit he collected. He will give all false promises. Please be aware of this John Nalpon who will eventually cheat us. If you are taking risk on paying the deposit, you will not get back the principal amount and the deposit. You will have to just forget it like throwing your money in the dust bin. John Nalpon is a dust bin.

Universal Debt Management Pte Ltd / FRAUD & LIES

St
Dec 26, 2014

john nalpon, director of Universal Debt Management Pte Ltd guaranteed to collect the bad debts for my company within 2 weeks for 1 case, and 2 months for the other case. We gave him his service fee to do the case. He told us ### stories of how he and his guys are going to collect and will get the money. He even boasted the many big companies/ clients that he has helped in Singapore and overseas. But, it turns out that he never do the job & requested for more money for writ of summon fees etc, and said will return the money in 1 month if no success. However, he never did the writ of summon and...

Universal Debt Management Pte Ltd / Cheating & breached contract

Ta
Apr 15, 2014

John Nalpon director of Universal Debt Management cheated me of not refunding my money. This is the bad experience had happened to me caused by him. So pl don't believe his nice words & whatever he commits he will never follow. He is not a genuine business mindset & making people to chase behind him to get back our own money. He is a cheating guy. Pl don't believe him.