Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ultra Green Products Complaints & Reviews

Ultra Green Products / Unauthorized charges

Va

Unfortunately, I gave these Scam Artists my debit card when I was under the impression I only had to pay $4.95 for shipping of a free trial bottle of Acai Ultra Burn. Then I noticed I had no money in my bank account and started looking at the transactions. They begun by taking the 4.95 out on February 13, 2009 for the trail and then on February 18 charged me $59.95. This continued approximately every 2 weeks (March 6, 2009 - $59.95 and March 18, 2009 - $59.95). I sent them e-mails as soon as I realized they were taking money out of my bank account unauthorized. They proceeded to tell me that...

Ultra Green Products - Florida, Clearwater / Acai Ultra Burn

Ar

It's a scam!!! Do NOT order any of their products. They tell you that you pay for the shipping, you get billed right away. When you check your bank account, they leave one number off of the phone # so that you cannot contact them. The number is: 866-620-4731. Call them immediately to cancel or they will charge you $59.00!!! And most important of all, the product does not work! I cant believe this, people are losing their homes, jobs and everything else, and you have these scammers out there taking advantage of people who just want to feel good and believe these lies online.

Ultra Green Products - Pennsylvania, York / Acai rip off

Da

They have a very deceptive or fraudulent website. I paid shipping for a free trial and then got charged $59. 95 for another bottle of their product. Totally a scam. Acai ultra burn