Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Concorde Collection Complaints & Reviews

The Concorde Collection / Poor Shipping Practices

Am
Apr 3, 2011

Paid $9.90 for shipping on 2 rings. Had to PAY AN ADDITIONAL .41 to the post office to release my rings. Called to see if CC would rectify the situation. After talking with the management, they would not do anything about the issue. No apology, no I'll have the situation researched, NOTHING. I will be returning my items tomorrow. I really liked them too. Bad business means they are out $90 in sales. I hope someone will read this and rethink their purchase.

The Concorde Collection / No customer service

Ja

Dec 3 I ordered and inquired ab out the size of the Irish blessing heart locket. Today is Dec. 29 // I finally received the item and the description I had inquired about was replied as 'The Irish Blessing Heart Locket is currently on backorder and is not expected in until December 12. The width of the locket is 5/8 inches and the length is 1 inch.' It was supposed to have an inscription of 'May you have those you love near you, And all that your heart may desire!' The locket was not that size much smaller with no inscription and just received today. I called and was told I...

The Concorde Collection - Pennsylvania, Holmes / Product never received!

Va

I order a believe in miracles ring in 11-14-2007. I sent a check and it been cashed too but product never received! Beware people!