Sort by: Date | Popularity

TaxiPass Complaints & Reviews

TaxiPass - New York, New York / They stole my money and charged my card of 155.50 $ instead of 90$

Ma
Dec 07, 2015

Hi, my name is Maria Gaia Vernaglione and yesterday night I took a cab from Newark airport to Midtown Manhattan. The ride was supposed to cost $60 plus $20 of tollroad and $10 tips which means $90 total. After I arrived home I received a text with saying that my card had been charged with $ 155.50. The number of the cab was 139 and It was around 11 pm when I took it from the airport to go to Manhattan. I read they do that all the time but that's unbelievable. Please, I require a refund as soon as possible because that's a frode. Thank you, Gaia.

TaxiPass - New Jersey / extortion by driver

Ga
Jul 20, 2013

LETTER TO CEO OF TAXIPASS July 20 2013 Jason Diaz, CEO Taxipass 129 W. 29th St New York, NY Dear Mr. Diaz, I have called four times this afternoon to file a compliant and no one has called me back yet. Saturday, July 20 at 3:30 pm I walked up to the taxi kiosk at Terminal A in Newark Airport and requested a fare price to Staten Island. I was told it was $46 plus tolls. I gave the driver the credit card receipt filled out for $61 which would cover the $15 tolls as instructed by the driver. I handed him a $5 bill for the tip and he told me that was not enough. I told him a tip does not have...