Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sparkle Maintenance Complaints & Reviews

Sparkle Maintenance - Washington, DC / its a fraud/they took my money

Ni

This company is a fraud, They took 100.00 dollars from me and I want it back. They said I would work in 2-3 days, they told me to call some 1-888 no# to get a CRN number for $98.00 dollars / and a certifcate but no job!! Just lies, I tried to call them no landline number, nothing just people givng me the run around. I should of not took it so easy! People r rude creatures... More info, e-mail me at:[email protected] Thank you

Sparkle Maintenance / Fraud and scam

Ni

Sparkle maintenance is a scam!!! A guy named Anthony calls and tells you that you are hired and they need you to start immediately. He needs you to fax your resume along with a C.I.N. number as soon as possible so that you can start right away. I asked what was a C.I.N. number and how could I get one and I was told to call a 1-888 num. So, I called and I was redirected to call a local number, I called and spoke with a guy named Frank, who said that all maintenance employees were supposed to have this number before they could start the job. He said that the cost would be $98.00 and that I would...

Sparkle Maintenance - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / Its A Fraud

Yo

Me TOO. I also received a call from someone named Anthony. I had a gut feeling that something was wrong because of the way he sounded. I would've never thought that I of all people could be scamed . I was caught at a very vulnerable time in my life just desperately looking for work. I took a lost for 100.00 dollars that could've want to my bills. I hope to God that these CROOKS get caught in the worse way. This is just not right. How can people be so evil. They need God in there lives..