Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sleekspaces.com Complaints & Reviews

Sleekspaces.com / Charged for lamps that I never rec'd!

The website: Sleek Spaces, which claims to be a member of "Gately's Family" of Stores, charged my credit card $200 for a pair of lamps that I have not received. The order was placed over a month ago. All calls to customer service place me on hold for upwards of 30 mins and in some instances I've been hung up on. Voicemails and email messages go unanswered. I was able to speak to a live representative at one point who did say my credit card would be credited a portion of the sale due to the delay - this never happened. I was told the items were backordered and it would be shipping within 10 days - still haven't seen my lamps.

Sleekspaces.com / Run, don't walk from this website!

I just want to let all consumers know that sleekspaces.com or Gatelys will rip you off. We moved and ordered bedroom furniture 8 weeks ago. We were told four weeks ago that it was finally being shipped only to be sent an email yesterday that our entire order was on backorder. After disconnected numerous times and being put on hold more than five minutes each time, we were told that we were never told our order was being shipped. We have since been fighting to get our money back. Yes, the prices are good. When you don't receive your furniture and can't get your money back you'll see why. Run, don't walk from this website.