Sort by: Date | Popularity

Roomful Express Furniture Complaints & Reviews

Roomful Express Furniture - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh / Roomful's extra warranty

Go

We spent nearly $1, 800 on a dining room set at Roomful Express Furniture. The stores manager was basically insisting we buy the extended warranty. She told us it would cover everything and that we were "investing" in our furniture. We went ahead and bought it and really regret it. This ultra coverage warranty is not worth the money. It does not cover everything. We scratched the table, called in the claim like it says on the box. They dont anser their phones first of all. Took several tries to get in. They sent someone out. He made it worse! We tried to explain that and then they got nasty with...

Roomful Express Furniture - Ohio / Poor service

Wa

I agree, as a former employee I can tell you that Roomful Express customer service is rude, they do not care about the company or its customers as long as they get their money the heck with the rest of us. Also, there is almost nothing in stock it can take up to 6 or 8 weeks efore your merchandise is delivered to you but do not try to pick your merchandise up at the store as they will charge you a $15 PICK-UP FEE. What a fee to pick up your merchandise from the store? Thats crazy. My suggestion is to take the time to shop around, it will be worth the effort. Watch the sales also as they base everyhing on a compare at price that they pull from the air.