Sort by: Date | Popularity

Pricebreak.com Complaints & Reviews

Pricebreak.com - New York, New York / Order issue

Ma
Feb 10, 2017

We have purchased a phone from this website Pricebreak and after we paid we received a confirmation message and later they gave us a tracing number. When we decided to try to track our order we realized we were not able to do that. Tracking number they gave us was fake! I contacted Pricebreak customer service via phone and asked about the status of our order and their rep replied that we were give a tracking number for that purpose. I explained that it wasn't working, but they replied rudely and claimed that was impossible. We tried again with the same result - number was invalid. Called...

Pricebreak.com / They only charged me quickly, but after that nothing happened with my order

Ho
Oct 13, 2014

I placed the order on the website www.pricebreak.com. I bought audio system from them. They charged me within several minutes, but after that they didn’t provide info, no delivery and impossible to contact them, ‘coz email address was fake and no one picked the phone, when I called them. Total scam. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Pricebreak.com - Colorado / No refund

Wi
Feb 27, 2013

Phone did not work as described and was faulty. Returned to seller for a complete refund as per their return policy. The phone had several issue which included the handset not connecting to the base, the phone calls were choppy and poor. The phone would not work with caller ID from multiple lines. Pricebreak gave a partial refund, not following their refund policy for a non-working device. I require a FULL refund as this phone was not working as listed. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO GET A HOLD OF THEM. They do not give full refunds even though their policy...

Pricebreak.com / Deceptive shipping policy

Jo
May 15, 2011

When placing the web site claimed my item was in stock and would ship the next business day. I even received an email that said my item had shipped. After 5 days I had not received my item and emailed pricebreak.com to ask for status and a tracking number. After two days pricebreak.com replied to my email saying my item was on back order and would ship in 7-10 business days. First, they lied saying the item was in stock at order time. Secondly they again lied saying my item had shipped and finally after 2 weeks I have still nit received my item. Do yourself a favor and avoid ordering from pricebreak.com.

Pricebreak.com - New York, Brooklyn / shipping scam

Pi

This company ships and ignores shipment instructions. They will not replace my lost item after 30 days of trouble tickets with the UPS. They only take 10 days to complete yet pricebreak just reopens them over and over again to avoid refunds. This company promised to contact us in 10 days. After 30 days we call the ups to find out they have reopened the claim after they were denied. This company is a scam and they have shady business deals. DO NOT BUY FROM PRICEBREAK.COM