Sort by: Date | Popularity

orderfind.com Complaints & Reviews

orderfind.com / I didn't order this or receive it

Gi
Ginger O'Connell on Apr 18, 2013

I was charged 85.97 on my credit card on March 28, 2013. I did not order ANYTHING from your company. I want this removed immediately from my AMAZON credit card. I have notified Chase of the fraud charges. Where did you get my credit card # from? And how dare you put a charge on my account that I didn't do!!! Ginger O'Connell 660 W. Coy Hazel Park, MI 48030 Don't even think of charging anything else to my card as I am aware of what I charge as I keep all my receipts to vertify my statement.

orderfind.com - Connecticut, Waterbury / illegal charge on my account

Wa
wandaj on May 16, 2012

I was charged twice for a recurring charge i did not authorize. I would never authorize a recurring charge of any type on my credit card. Now the bank says they cannot reverse the charges because this is a recurring charge. WTH... One charge of 72.64 and one for 99.98. WTH is wrong with this company. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I caught the 99 dollar charge and was able to finally get it reversed. The second charge they will not allow to have it reversed the company must do it. If I do not get my money back the BBB will be informed of these practices. 04/26/2012 DEBIT VISA DDA PUR 443099 DRI TREND...

orderfind.com - Texas, HERMLEIGH / UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CARD TRX

Jo
JOHN ZALMAN III on Jan 4, 2011

I was notified by phone of 2 charges to by debit card, asking if I authorized them. The charges were for $3.00 and $39.92, both listing "Pre-Auth PHONEBILLE9". This occured minutes after an authorized purchase from Nuance for a software program for voice recognition. FACT: I WAS NEVER NOTIFIED BY NUANCE OR ANYONE OF "PHONEE9" CHARGES. FACT: THESE 2 CHARGES WERE NEVER, NEVER AUTHORIZED, BUT YET SOMEHOW THEY GOT MY DEBIT CARD INFO. I DEMAND AN IMMEDIATE REFUND OF THESE ILLEGAL AND ILLEGITIMATE CHARGES IMMEDIATELY.

orderfind.com - Tennessee, Dayton / fraud

I have discovered unauthorized charges on my checking account today10/28/09 for yesterday. They are for orderfind.com and DRI*KASPERSKY.COM . There were two charges both for $87.75 each. I have contacted my bank and am disputing the charges. I did make contact with KASPERSKY and inquired about the order number on my account and they have no record of it. They want me to fax the statement to them. Their site is full of complaints like this. I have not been able to get a number for orderfind.com yet. If anyone has figured this fraud out please post it. Also if anyone has a number for orderfind.com please post it. Good Luck to all.