Sort by: Date | Popularity

OnlineDeals.in Complaints & Reviews

OnlineDeals.in / Beware of onlinedeals.in!

Ms

Beware of onlinedeals.in... 1) They don't have customer care number... So you cant contact them. 2) You need to send mail for every queries... Out of 100 only 5 would be answered if they feel so. I had terrible experience shopping with this guys. i had ordered a refrigerator on diwali... i was told 7 days shipment.. order number is 34940. There was no sign of my shipment even after 10 days... after sending 10 mails... i got it delivered after 14 days... To my surprise.. i had damaged leg in refrigerator... Again follow up with whirlpool... With purchase i had diwali gifts... to be given...

OnlineDeals.in / Be very careful while dealing with this company

Gu

I placed order through onlinedeals.in on 9th of June from Bangalore for Whirlpool washing machine. Its 26th June today and I still have not received the product. I have been calling up everyday from past 15 and still i have received the product. I have already paid them through my credit card and i don’t have any thing as proof of payment except an email i received after repeatedly asking. At one point of time I felt like that there wont exists a company called whirlpool. I request everyone to be very careful while dealing with this company.