Sort by: Date | Popularity

One Hanes Place Complaints & Reviews

One Hanes Place - North Carolina, Rural Hall / Customer Service & Return Policy

Re
Oct 30, 2015

I ordered $288.83 worth of bras online from One Hanes Place knowing I would return about half of them because I was in between sizes. Once I knew which bras I was keeping, I called their customer service phone number ahead of time to make sure that I could return the unwanted items in store. I had to wait in line (on the phone) for about 25 minutes just to verify the answer to my question. I was told yes, I could bring them to any Hanes Outlet store and they could do the return for me there. I went to the Hanes Outlet store in Merrimack, NH on a Sunday to return the 8 bras I was not keeping...

One Hanes Place / Don't use them

Va

I ordered a couple of bras form this company, paying with my credit card. It's been 11 days and, though I've received acknowledgment of an order being placed, I've still not received a confirmation. My attempts to find out if my order has been processed have resulted in form letters and promises to get back to me "promptly", to which there has yet to be a follow-up. I will recommend this company to no one.