Sort by: Date | Popularity

Novad Management Consulting, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Novad Management Consulting, LLC - Nebraska, Omaha / government reverse mortgage servicing contractor

Jo
Nov 15, 2018

Regarding Account Number: [protected] My parents entered into a reverse mortgage agreement, which is being service by NOVAD Management Consulting, LLC. My father, Louis J. Keyes passed away on December 15, 2006 and my mother passed away on November 9, 2017. Following my mother's passing, I have made numerous attempts to close the account, under the terms of the agreement to surrender ownership to the government. After numerous calls and letters I have not received a response from NOVAD. I was told that what was necessary was to execute a "Deed-in-lieu" of foreclosure. However, I have not received the...

Novad Management Consulting, LLC - Oklahoma, Oklahoma City / Reverse-mortgage servicing

Wj
Feb 22, 2017

Novad Management Consulting, LLC (NOVAD) is HUD's servicer for my mother's reverse-mortgage. NOVAD sent me a foreclosure notice in August 2015 then refused to give me a payoff balance for my mother's home where I grew up so that we can keep it in the family. NOVAD's refusal to let us pay off the loan violated the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA). Then, in summer 2016, NOVAD sent people to trespass on our property while were home and leave door hangers to harass us in the hope they could drive us out of the property, even though we had notified NOVAD they were supposed to contact...