Sort by: Date | Popularity

NeuroKinetics Health Services / Dr.Philippe A. Souvestre Complaints & Reviews

NeuroKinetics Health Services / Dr.Philippe A. Souvestre - British Columbia, Vancouver / To complain about trevor buchanan's complaint

Pa
Jan 21, 2017

I would like to provide a little counter-balance to Mr. Buchanan's tirade. I am a former patient of Dr. Philippe Souvestre at NeuroKinetics Health Services, and I too had to pay fees, but those I did pay out-of-pocket were by no means exorbitant. And I say that as a person on a very modest income. Moreover, the treatments I received were highly effective. I had just three acupuncture treatments over the course of a week, and I was able to use an injured right shoulder again without pain, as well as an injured left knee. Conventional mainstream medicine treatments (those covered by BC Health...

NeuroKinetics Health Services / Dr.Philippe A. Souvestre - British Columbia, Vancouver / Huge fees for children with disabilities

Tr

Dr.Philippe A. Souvestre founder and president of Neurokinetics in Vancouver, Canada will charge huge fees (ex:2hrs talking=$750-$1200) for parents of children with disabilities, and individuals looking for help outside conventional medicine. Complete false promises. He will try to sell you his cheap vinyl (BRE) insoles for $500 (minimum) Total B.S. This so called Dr./MD. should be ashamed of himself. (also the receptionist who works there and witnesses these things) STAY AWAY!!!